In my last post I wrote that during the Easter week my wife and I spent 7 days at the Navy Club in Chianciano Terme, Tuscany.
Around Chianciano Terme there are many charming towns immersed in the green country. Today I'm showing you some photos of Castiglione d'Orcia, a town of 2038 inhabitants in Val d'Orcia (Siena province):




That looks amazing!! So green, too!
ReplyDeleteYes, it is. All Valdorcia is green and beautiful.
DeleteChe bei posti! 😃
ReplyDeleteMolto. Ci sei mai stata?
DeleteBeautiful photos!
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely glimpse of Castiglione d’Orcia.
They really capture the charm of the town and the surrounding countryside. 🌸
All the towns around there are charming. They were built in etruscan or medieval time.
DeleteLovely photos, nice of you and your wife which looks like a window behind you.
ReplyDeleteThe views are really lovely and good to see. Thanks for sharing, look forward to the next collection of photos.
Thank you, the views of the valleys below are wonderful.
DeleteIt really does look like an enchanted corner of the world. I am sure you had a great time there. Best wishes - David
ReplyDeleteEnchanted is the right words. There we enter in another dimension and we forget all the troubles.
DeleteThe area is absolutely beautiful, so green and pretty. Thanks for sharing and have an enjoyable weekend.
ReplyDeleteThat's a lovely photo of you and your wife surrounded by such beauty! That walkway lined with trees looks like it goes on forever!
ReplyDeleteOutstanding Little Adventure And Pleased The Wife Was Able To Join
ReplyDeleteTravel On ,
Cheers
Beautiful Italy, I was there several times when I was young, and now I'm looking at your beautiful photos.
ReplyDeleteWow, my dream home entrance. Castiglione d'Orcia looks absolutely beautiful, and that incredible rolling green countryside of the Val d'Orcia is exactly what dreams of Tuscany are made of. There is something so peaceful about exploring a quiet, charming town with just a couple thousand residents, especially when you are using a spot like Chianciano Terme as your home base for the week. The photos do a wonderful job of capturing that slow-paced, historic atmosphere that makes this region so iconic. I am already looking forward to seeing where your day trips take you next in Part 2!
ReplyDelete